06 July 2008

Happy Independence Weekend!!

Maggie and I got to go with Daddy on our first fun run yesterday! It was for the birthday of a boating friend of ours, and our boat finally water tested okay on Friday, so we got to join in. It was a lot of fun, but 11 hours on the water is more than a little bit exhausting!

Here's Maggie and I on the moving boat. When we were up to speed, it took all my strength to hold her through the bouncing - and she fell asleep! Full sleeping baby weight has made my arms feel like jello this morning - I won't need to go shopping for exercise equipment any time soon!

We had picked up a little floating car for Maggie at Target on Friday. She loved it!! Daddy was out walking her around while we were rafted off in the bay for a while. She kept trying to honk the horn, but it was a two-handed horn even for the adults. We of course kept it honking for her :)

7 comments:

Amanda West said...

What a fun day!! I LOVE the car floaty!! (I think we might need to pick one of those up!!) She is such a cutie!!

Kelly said...

Sounds like a fun day! Maggie looks adorable in her car floaty!!

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. We did the exact same thing for the holiday. Yippie for boating. I love Maggie's new car. So adorable.

Steph said...

Looks like a very fun day! I love her floaty!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day! I love that 2nd picture of Maggie in the floating car!! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww I love that picture of Maggie... where did you guys go boating at?

Tammy said...

Looks like a bunch of fun!