01 January 2008

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I've got quite a to-do list for what's left of this week!

1) Call Spirit Airlines about getting Maggie with us on the flight to the Bahamas in February.

2) Call Expressiva and hope they'll let me send back my un-holiday dress. I ordered it right before we came home, hoping to wear it for Christmas Eve and another holiday party, but it's a tad too small. It would have worked, but I didn't want to pay $60 to wear a dress twice. So I decided to make do with what I already had and return the dress. Then hubby threw away the receipt. The tags are still on it. If I can even get store credit to get other nursing tops that would be okay...

3) Call the pediatrician's office to see if they remember agreeing to accept $40 for our well-baby visit. They're still billing me for the additional $60 from the original bill. Grrr....

4) Go to the credit union to deposit Maggie's $5 from GG and all the change (two jars worth!) that we found cleaning out junk drawers in the kitchen last week.

Oh, yeah...and work another 18 hours. :rollseyes:

2 comments:

Steph said...

You have a VERY busy day ahead of you!!! I hope they'll take the dress back and that the dr will take the $40!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very productive week, sounds like it'll be a busy one for you.

((HUGS))